Thinking of holding your own workshop?
If you want to know more about how to design and deliver your own workshops then contact me and we can arrange a 1:1 session.
Or better still – come along to one of my workshops, throw yourself in at the deep end and get stuck in.
In this full day workshop, we will focus on:
- The key elements of a workshop including what makes a good workshop, and why this is important
- Knowing your role in delivering a workshop and how to work together with your participants
- Learning how to increase engagement and participation during the workshop
- Planning and designing your own workshop – you will be able to dig deep into workshop design so you can really align those aims, get the timing right and choose appropriate materials.
- Introducing and trying out a selection of interactive tools to enable you to create and enhance your own workshop “toolkit”.
- Familiarisation with a range of different materials and learning a few tricks of the trade
This workshop will include a brand new SHARE and PRACTICEsession so you can try out some of your new found knowledge.
In addition you will receive a free copy of my Workshop Essentials Workbook – a comprehensive guide to creating your own workshop.
Be eligible to join the Workshop Hub facebook group
Contact me for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org